Who is it for?
NumberNine covers a large number of use cases. However there are some cases when you shouldn't use it.
Use NumberNine CMS if...
- You want to work with Symfony and latest PHP version
- You don't want to create for the n-th time basic CRUD and auth system
- You like simplicity
- You need clean code in your apps and websites
- You want your clients to have a great user interface
- You want to use business objects like you do with Symfony
- You want to stay away from XML for the rest of your life
- You host your websites on a dedicated server or VPS
- You don't want to pay for a CMS
Any type of site can be made with NumberNine, such as:
- Showcase site
- Social network
- E-learning platform
- E-commerce website
- B2B platform
Although the latest ones can't be done out of the box, they are achievable while keeping NumberNine's content management features.
So it's perfectly suited for...
- Web agencies
- Freelancers with Symfony knowledge
- Symfony enthusiasts
Don't use NumberNine if...
- You don't have a Symfony developer in your team
- You want to choose from thousands of plugins and themes
- You're building an API that doesn't require a frontend